Lady Ashtearty~

Love cant be demand but to be cherish... But now, what I need is commitment to myself...

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Oh, my... got ruin by email & fb hacker....

Oh my Oh my Oh my.....This is not the first time I regret on mistrust a person....So so regret this is the reason causing all these problems....So wanna deactive my fb and start another again....But fb is linked me to everyone, everywhere, that it has become my everything....But now... that its been hacked by someone I mistrust... feels like he had taken my whole world... my friends, my family, & my live....Please... just I would beg you to return my fb as it is quite... I mean EXTREMELY important to me...Huh... things happen....and when it is happening on me....feels so helpless....Regret on my decision making which ruin my life...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home